Google+

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day cards

Happy Valentine's Day!  We've had lots of fun today and lots of sweets...yum, yum!  We have also been busy making cards the last few days.  Here is a little peek at some of our cards.

First we tried stamping hearts by using apples like no time for flashcards But it didn't go so well.  The kids were splashing paint everywhere as they slammed the apples down and I wasn't prepared as I had set the paints up in the livingroom....ooopsss!  So I had to take the apples away and we just finger painted instead. Resulting in this.

So after it dried we cut out hearts and glued them onto our cards.

We were also inspired by mom to 2 posh lil divas and made our own coffee filter hearts by using dot markers.  I love the result.  The kiddos glued them on to their cards and we saved a couple to decorate our windows with. 



The proud mommy in me is so impressed with how good their writing is getting.  For 3 year olds I think they are doing a terrific job.  They are really interested in writing names right now and they are writing on everything.

I'll post more valentine fun tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the writing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Thank you for sharing!

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

View more gifts at Zazzle.