Google+

Monday, February 27, 2012

St. Patty's day unit

As my family and I struggle thru this sickness I managed to finish my St. Patrick's day units, which are for sale at Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT).  I have a package of literacy and math centers, a package with a 6 day unit plan with activities, or you can buy them both in my combo pack!
You can see it here

You can see the unit here

St. Patrick's day lesson plans and center activities



**Hint, Hint** Rumor has it there is going to be a sale this wednesday!
I'll be using these units with my kinders at school as well as adapting the units for use with my own preschoolers.  So stay tuned!  I'll also be adding some more St.Patty's freebies soon.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

View more gifts at Zazzle.