Google+

Weekly kids co-op #6

The great ideas keep on rolling in the weekly kids co-op!  Have you linked yours up yet??  My favorite this past week was from Dirt and boogers !  She made an emotion book filled with different pictures of kids showing various emotions!  What a fun idea!  I know my own two would love something like this as they are so interested in other kids.  I was also thinking it would be a great idea for the English language learners that I teach at school.  We could not only discuss the names for the emotions but gender, eye color, hair color, etc.. It's defineately going on my to-do list!

Now it's your turn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.