Google+

Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekly kids co-op #7

As Easter and spring approaches us I'm seeing more and more posts discussing outdoor activities including sand play, water play, messy play, and exploring nature.  I LOVE IT!  I think it is so important to get out into nature and explore all of the fun learning that can happen!  It must be the Reggio side of me!  I have to say we haven't been out too much.  The kiddos are battling around round of throat infections and fevers.  And where we live it is still fairly cool.  Heck it snowed earlier on in the week!!!  We did get out for a bit and garden yesterday....is it wrong to have my kids do my weeding?? lol!  But I have to say I am jealous of all the posts I've seen lately showing shorts, and even BATHING SUITS!!  Ahhh to live in a warm climate!  My favorite post this week from the weekly kids co-op has got to be one from Twins at play.

Doesn't this look like fun??  I love the funnels and tubes in the water table.  I can't wait till our weather warms up a bit more and get a marble run out in the water!  The kiddos will love it!

Now it's your turn!  What are you up to? Are you playing outside??  Working on a fun Easter or spring activity?  Don't forget to link up below!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

View more gifts at Zazzle.