Google+

Rainbow Shaving Cream painting

I love to painting activities with kids and painting rainbows is just an extra bonus!  So it wasn't surprising that this week I choose to share Little Wonders' Days art activity from last week.  They made made Rainbow paintings with shaving cream!

http://littlewondersdays.blogspot.ca/2012/02/rainbow-shaving-cream-painting.html



Who doesn't love messy, beautiful, fun!!

What have you been up to this week??  Don't forget to link up!






I get commissions from purchases made through links in this post. For more information please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our rainbow shaving cream painting. I'm enjoying this new party! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my site last week, and leaving a comment! This new linky party is a lot of fun and so full of great ideas! I'm a new follower to your site! by the way I love the name of your site! So Fun! I would love for you to follow me back! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.