Google+

F is for flower

The other day we were cutting and gluing with tissue paper and it reminded me of an activity we did last year.  We started by using our dot markers and filling in an F worksheet from Confessions of a Homeschooler.


Then the kiddos completed a worksheet that I made inspired by ones that I saw at Beginning Reading website (*note this website is not around anymore.  If it has moved and you can find it please let me know!)



 Then we grabbed some left over tissue from our Eric Carle creations and practiced our cutting and gluing skills.  The kiddos cut the tissue and placed it onto a flower that I had drawn.  I think they turned out great!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.