Google+

Paper clipping numbers

So the other day the kiddos were rummaging through one of my school boxes and pulled out some numbered cards that I use with my kindergartners.  The object is to clip the correct number of paperclips onto each card as well as to match the color of the paperclip with the color of the card.  I thought they would have a lot of trouble using the paperclips but they did not too bad.  Great counting, and fine motor practice all in one!


Pin It

Lately I've seen other versions of this activity on pinterest.  Check them out!
From Prekinders
From Caution Twins at Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.