Google+

Drawing books

Pin It

Have you ever read a learn to draw book?  My kiddos love them!  I usually find my kiddos surrounded by a mountain of paper when they use their drawing books.  One of the first ones they dug up from my stash was this one by Robert Pierce.


I had this as a kid and I even drew in the back.  It's a great one because it has very simple drawings and the step by step boxes are easy to follow.  One day I found C copying my drawing I had done as a kid. 

C's is on the left (3 yrs old) and mine is on the right.

We also love these:

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.