Google+

Easter learning

This week we have been working through my Easter unit.  It is full of printable activities that can be used as centers in a kindergarten classroom, or for extra practice at home.  The kiddos love to do "activities".  These are a few of them:

Writing the lowercase letters to match the uppercase letters


Matching ending sounds


My kiddos are really into color by color word right now!


You can find my Easter Centers here at my TPT store

www.teacherspayteachers.com

 


and you can find my fun bunny clip art here at my TPT store


And here is a link to download my free printable- color by color word Easter basket



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.