Google+

Happy Easter 2013!

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you all had a great day.  Our household had a very busy day.  It started last night with two very excited kiddos!  First we painted our eggs!


Then the kids left out their baskets and wrote notes to the Easter Bunny.
"Easter Bunny please give me chocolate eggs"

The sun was barely up when the kids were up and running around trying to find all the eggs the Easter Bunny had hidden for them.  We then ate bunny pancakes...mmmm!


The kids then slipped into a chocolate coma! We rounded our day off by spending Easter dinner with family!


Now it's time to get planned and ready for next week!  Below is my peek at my week.  We will still be working through my Easter centers as they work perfectly for before or after Easter!  What is your next unit/theme?

Click the image to see a peek of my week


To see more peek at my weeks click over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.

Hosted by Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.