Google+

Peek at my week

So the other day I came across  DeeDee Wills Blog, Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.  She has an amazing blog filled with ideas for teaching primary kiddos.  She is so organized and each week shares her peek at the week on her blog which shows detailed plans for her week with links to where you could find the materials.  I thought this was just fabulous!  I usually write our plans down for homemade kindergarten in my calendar or on a scrap piece of paper but they often get scribbled on with appointments or things to remember.  So I am giving it a go.  Check out my peek of the week.  Hopefully this helps keep me organized!




Click here to bring up the google document.




Hosted by Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

So what are your tricks and tips to keeping organized?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.