Google+

How to make a crystal clover for St. Patrick's day

Today on the weekly kids co-op, I want to share my favorite kids craft from the link up last week.  Frogs & Snails & Puppy dog tails, shared how to make a crystal clover for St. Patrick's day.


How to make a crystal clover for St. Patrick's day


I think they turned out so beautiful!  I would love to hear which link up was your favorite, please comment below!  And don't forget to link up below!

weekly kids co-op badge



You might also be interested in:







I may get commissions based on purchases made through links on this site. For more information please see my disclosure page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.