Google+

Weekly Kids Co-op #44 Nature Table

Last week on the weekly kids co-op I noticed that Buggy and Buddy had linked up their Summer Nature table.  I love the idea of a nature table and think it would be a great idea at my house.  Currently my daughter stashes her collections in her pockets, jewelery box or in any bag or purse she can find.  This can make it quite tricky when it is laundry day as I have washed and dried numerous rocks, twigs, and other collections, lol!  In my classroom I always have a "science observation area" where we collect seasonal items and include a few magnifying glasses.  Why have I never thought of doing it at home??  Do you use a nature table at home or in your classroom?

 

Now it's your turn. Link up below. 


The Weekly Kids Co-Op

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.