Google+

Shape mazes

It's been a while since I posted the Weekly Kids Co-op, and I am really sorry.  But I'm back on track so make sure you come back and visit each week.  Today I wanted to share some fun shape mazes that are always a big hit with my students.  I print out a bunch of different mazes, laminate them and put them out as a center activity.  My students use dry erase markers and clean them off when they are done.  It is a great way to use their visual discrimination skills to identify each matching shape.  As an extension I have students flip it over and create their own for a partner.  They REALLY get into it and it's great printing practice.



Now it's your turn!  What fun things have you been up to!  Link up to the weekly kids co-op below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.