Google+

Clip Art Flash Sale


Feb2014FlashSale

I'm very excited to share my latest collaboration with some of my fellow artists on TPT.  We have joined together to bring you a Clip Art Flash Sale!  Each artist has chosen 1 spring item in their store and has put it on sale for only $2.00!  There are 14 clip art sellers involved.  Simply click on the link below to get taken to a list of the stores involved or search TeachersPayTeachers for Feb2014FlashSale.

Feb 2014 Flash Sale

I chose to put my Happy Bunny Clip art set on sale for only $2.00.  That makes it 43% off!


Happy Bunny Clip art


Now don't wait too long because the Flash sale will only be on from 02/20-02/23!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.