Google+

SUNDAY SURPRISE FREE CLIPART!


One of my New Year Resolutions is to finally upload all of my sketches and add more clip art to my TPT store!  My goal is to try and add at least one new clip art set each week.  


And to celebrate on Sunday I am going to make one of the images FREE for the entire day.  



This week I uploaded a new valentine set.  These cuties made me smile as I uploaded them!  They are available to purchase in my store.  They are available in color and black and white.


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Animals-with-hearts-clip-art-2295785

But what about the freebie??  No I didn't forget.  For today only (until 12pm MST) the little mouse is available for you to download for free!  (just click on the image to download)
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Animals-with-hearts-clip-art-2295785

And as always I'm always looking for ideas, so please let me know if you are looking for something in particular! You can check out more of my clip art here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.