Google+

Winter snowmen clipart- Sunday Surprise

Welcome to Sunday Surprise, where I showcase my newest clip art set, and celebrate with a free image.
 
This week I uploaded a new winter snowmen clip art set.  I hope that you will find them useful.  I purposely made their bellies big so that they are ready for any text or images you might want to add to them.  This set is available to purchase in my store.  It is available in color and black and white.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Snowmen-2309007

And now for today's freebie!  This snowman is available for you to download for free (until 12pm MST).  (just click on the image to download)
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Red-winter-snowman-Limited-time-offer-2311071

And as always I'm always looking for ideas, so please let me know if you are looking for something in particular! You can check out more of my clip art here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.