Google+

Ladybug short vowel phonics activity

Today I wanted to share one of my interactive centers that I just put up for sale on TPT.  My Ladybug Short Vowel center is a fun center that is great phonics practice for students learning about short vowels.  I usually use this center when I am working one on one or with a small group. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Short-vowels-Ladybug-center-2495738


I have students take turns and choose a pictured circle.  I then have them say what is drawn on the circle (eg. sun) and then place it on the ladybug that has the corresponding short vowel sound (eg. U).

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Ladybug-short-vowel-interactive-center-2495738

You can purchase this center from my store.  It is very simple to prep, just print out the pages (you can choose color or black and white) and cut out the circles and then if you want you can laminate both the ladybug pages and the circles.  You can also add velcro to the circles if you'd like.

I hope you enjoy them.



Products you might like:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Browse other gifts from Zazzle.